Popular Destination Fares
Discover our least expensive flights for the top flight goals around the globe instead of Top Destination For Flight
Alaska Airlines is one of the United States’ most famous legacy carriers. It has its main office in Atlanta port, Georgia, Alaska. Read more to know about the check-in policies, baggage policies, and much more!
What is the Alaska Airlines check-in policy?
The travelers are required to bring their identity card with their boarding pass during the check-in process that is up to 24 hours. You are allowed to check-in before 30 minutes of your flight departure time.
You can check-in through:
- Self-check-in kiosks
- Ticket counter
- Airport curbside counter at the drop-off
Online Check can be done by following these steps:
- Go to your check-in page and visit my trips app or browser
- Enter into your Alaska account
- Give your confirmation number
- Print your boarding pass
You can also check-in through the Alaska app
- Download the Alaska app
- Check-in or login your account
- Register for sky miles account
- Add your number for confirmation
- You will receive your boarding pass
- Print your boarding pass
You can check-in through the Airport kiosk
- Check-in at the airport kiosk.
- After your arrival, enter your SkyMiles number.
- Enter your confirmation number or eTicket number on the desk
- You can print your boarding pass.
You can check-in through the Airport desk
- Reach the airport
- Go to the Alaska desk counter
- There is an area clearly marked for Alaska
- They will print your boarding pass
- You can also ask for your preferred seat
- They will assign as per the availability of the seat.
You can also check-in at the curbside
- You can check-in outside the airport
- As soon as you get out of the car or are dropped off, you will locate a curb.
- You can check your luggage
- Get it checked in
- You will receive a boarding pass from there itself.
What is the time for check-in at the airport?
- You can travel within the US.
- The passenger should be checked in 2 hours before the departure
- Check-in before 30 minutes before departure
- Be ready to board 15 minutes before the flight.
What is the baggage policy at Alaska Airlines?
- You can carry on must not exceed 22" x 14" x 9", which is inclusive of wheels and handles.
- It should be under the seat and the overhead cabin by the FAA regulation.
- However, if you feel that you have extra luggage, it could be accommodated by the Airlines if there’s additional space.
How can you book an Alaska Airlines flight?
- Visit Alaska Airlines official website.
- Go to the flight reservation tab.
- Visit the homepage, where you can search for your Alaska flights.
- Write your departure city
- Enter your date of travel.
- Enter the time and location for the airport willing to depart for.
- Choose the flight details according to your preference.
- After filing in the personal information and passport details
- Next, you will need to set up the payment for your flight booking.
- Once you've completed the payment
- You will receive an email with a confirmation number and payment bill.